preloader

LEADING UK & OVERSEAS INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITIES BROKER

LEADING UK & OVERSEAS INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITIES BROKER

Lucar Investments| admin@lucarinvestments.co.uk | 01204 455598

Lucar Investments

Lucar Investments are a dedicated real estate agent and lettings company based in the UK, but our investment opportunities take us all around the globe.  We are customer focused and know what our customers want through building relationships and knowing what are the best areas of Investments to invest in.  From Property investments, alternative investments funds, Bonds, Loan Notes and all types of investing Lucar Investments are here to provide you with the best advice and investments.

Investing Done Right

Lucar Investments

Want to make your money go further through investing?

Providing The Best Investments & High Returns In Real Estate Or Alternatives

Property Investments

Alternative Investments

We have a number of alternatives including being the master agent for a brand new Airport car park investment.

Land For Sale

At Lucar Investments we provide off market sites and land with or without planning from Glasgow down to London.

Investment Funds

Property Bonds

Fixed Income

We offer a range of fixed income bonds. These bonds typically range from one to five years with capital fully repaid at maturity.

Property Investments

Alternative Investments

We have a number of alternatives including being the master agent for a brand new Airport car park investment.

Investment Funds

Land For Sale

At Lucar Investments we provide off market sites and land with or without planning from Glasgow down to London.

Property Bonds

Fixed Income

We offer a range of fixed income bonds. These bonds typically range from one to five years with capital fully repaid at maturity.

Experts Here To Help You

How can Lucar Investments Help You And Your Investment Journey

We offer a single point of contact and a dedicated portfolio team who work directly with you to gain an understanding of your specific requirements if that’s alternative investments, property, off market land for sale or any other investment products.  These resources enable us to provide the background information and detailed analysis to help you understand the basis of our conclusions.

EXPERTS IN INVESTMENTS

Lucar Investments is uniquely qualified to handle the valuation of large complex multi-property assignments of all types on a national and international basis.

WE CARE ABOUT CUSTOMERS

With a growing team spanning across three key cities, we boast the very best direct sales team in property investments and alternative investments along with a superior client care service.

Why Invest?

According to the Times Rich list, 40% created their wealth through property. The other 60% invested in property investments as a means of growing and protecting the wealth that they created in other industries.

Want to make your money go further through investing?

Providing The Best Investments & High Returns In Real Estate Or Alternatives

Lucar Business Advisory

Why Choose Lucar Investments?

We have years of experience at Lucar Investments working with the best people within the property investments industry and investment market which means we choose the best partners to work with and provide the best Investments in the market. We also bring the best alternative investments to the market making investing simple from the comfort of your armchair.

Here at Lucar Investments not only do we make it our priority to find secure projects for our investors, but we also seek out the safest and profitable ones.  Average property Investments and alternative investments return for LUCAR INVESTMENTS clients are now at an average of 12.7% per year.  We make sense of investing.

 * This is based on an average rate of return realized by our investors*  

across 11 investments since 2018, this means our main business is returning clients.

Contact Lucar Investments!

Email

admin@lucarinvestments.co.uk
sales@lucarinvestments.com

Phone

01204 455 598
01613 122 739
07506 573 250

Address

39 Deansgate, City Centre, Manchester, M3 2EN, United Kingdom

A member of our team will be happy to help with any questions or enquires you may have*

Testimonials